Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A great tool for all the agents and Realtors

Hello to all agents ,

I wanted to share with you a service I recently started using and that is a great tool for all agents. It is from a company called MyAgentPhone. In a nutshell, it is a complete telephone solution for all of your incoming and outgoing calls, tied to a toll free number, with all the bells and whistles there are on the market, including online faxing, calls logs, fax on demand, voicemail, etc, etc.

Check it out on http://www.myagentphone.com - it has tons of features! ONLY $49.95/month

Get rid of that efax account. This is also an online fax machine. Talking Property, Call Me Now, VoiceMails, Call Logs, Conference Calls, Caller ID that is NEVER blocked and even sends me the name of the caller, Text messages right to my phone, and all is on an unlimited minutes fare. What does it mean? You only pay the $49.95 a month and that's it. Check it out online!!

I would not recommend it if I did not believe in it. It is the best tool for communications I've seen so far - and for that price... incredible!

Did I mention you get a TOLL FREE NUMBER? You will look MUCH MUCH MORE professional with this. AND for a small fee of $19.95 (one time only), you can search for a vanity number. What is a vanity number? Example: One just like mine (800)EXAMPLE - which spells out something you want to spell with the number keypad.

They even call you to set your account up with your listings and menu preferences. Their service is the best I’ve experienced from a phone service provider!

You really should do your research and sign up for a MyAgentPhone account. No better way to get this new year started right!

Bests, JAVIER

Call & Fax me TollFree at 866-SOTOMAYOR

JAVIER SOTOMAYOR | Realtor Consultant
Serving all Miami-Dade | Specialized in City of Doral FL
email@javiersotomayor.com Website: JavierSotomayor.com
More Realty LLC / Cell 305-975-6225 (try toll free first)
5833 Coral Way , Miami FL 33155

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heуа i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Stop by my page: http://www.localwaterdamagepros.com/texas/water-damage-restoration-in-mckinney-tx/
my website :: Localwaterdamagepros.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Technorati Profile